Low & Bonar Engineering Ltd

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Low & Bonar Engineering Ltd

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The General Hydraulic Power Company Ltd was incorporated in 1873. In 1961 it merged with Hugh Smith (Glasgow) Limited, Langley Alloys Limited and Brentford Transformers Limited and the name was changed to the GHP Group Limited. In 1968 it took over Counting Instruments Limited and in 1977 merged with the Low & Bonar Group Limited. In 1979 the name changed to Low & Bonar Engineering Limited.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places