(1) Annotated and renumbered draft screenplay of ‘Fox Hunting Man’, 3 February 2010 (2) Untitled annotated typescript screenplay, nd (3) Fox Hunting Man electronic folder: FOX.pdf ‘Memoirs Of A Fox Hunting Man …. (Based on, If Any) First Draft 11 April 2009’ FOX2.pdf ‘Memoirs Of A Fox Hunting Man …. Based on the Novel by Siegfried Sassoon Second Draft 05 June 2009’ Fox2010.pdf ‘Memoirs Of A Fox Hunting Man …. Based on the novel By Siegfried Sassoon February 3 2010’ Foxoct2010.pdf ‘Memoirs Of A Fox Hunting Man …. Based on the novel by Siegfried Sassoon 16 October 2010’ FHMan Jun11 2012.pdf ‘Memoirs of a Fox Hunting Man Written by Alan Sharp June 11, 2012’ Foxhunting6112012.pdf ‘Memoirs of a Fox Hunting Man …. June 11, 2012’ Foxhunting122012 ‘Memoirs of a Fox Hunting Man …. 30 December 2012’ Also [inaccessible]: fox2010.fdr; foxhunting122012.fdx; foxhunting6112012.fdx; foxoct2010.fdx; FOX2.fdx; FOXa2.fdx; foxMay2010.fdx; FOX.fdx; FoxHuntMan1211.fdx; FoxHuntMan0112.fdx
Correspondence and related papers concerning the establishment of Boomerang, its licence and relationship with the Church, including Boomerang's constitution. Also papers relating to Boomerang's tenancy of the cafe at the Baxter Park Pavilion. Costs and accounts of the Boomerang Project, with outlie of groups using the centre.
(1) Notebook of copy or draft letters by Sharp to Stevie Lee, Colin Beeby, Stephen Batt and others, nd (2) Letter re accompanying letter requesting Sharp respond to the highlighted comments the radio play, ‘Tess of the D’Urbervilles’, 2001 (3) Letter from the BBC concerning tax on Sharp’s fee, 5 April 2002 (4) Letter from Patricia Kavanagh relating to Sharp’s novels, 17 May 2004 (5) Letters  from Susie Tarr about the development of the Tom Mix project, one noting that they mustn’t have Johnny Depp as ‘Tom’, 2004 (6) Email printout from Jon Eskenas confirming meeting with Bessie Pender, April 2007. Also copies of cuttings about Pender’s story, 1995-2002 (7) Letter from Phillipa relating thoughts of Toa about Alan’s treatment of a film about Island life and relationship with Traders, nd. Also Wikki printout about Kilikiti, Samoan cricket, April 2007 (8) 2 x email printouts relating to the property at Tighnabruaich, April 2007 (9) Email print out from Marilyn Milgrom concerning proposed project ‘Run but you Can’t Hide’, 2010 (10) Letter to Alan which accompanied an unknown draft screenplay, with draft letter on reverse by Sharp to Fiona/Don giving opinion of ‘Doubtful [Soud?], 2010 (11) Unsigned agreement between the New Zealand Film Commission and Alan Sharp, 2011
Wikiepedia print out biography of Geoffrey Cantor, with copies of correspondence between Cantor and Helen Smailes, notes about the Edinburgh Church rolls and reprints of 'Missions , Interrupted: Scottish Anti-Missions and Propagating the Gospel at Home' and 'Why was Faraday excluded from the Sandemanians in 1844?'. Also email print out from Smailes to Michael Bolik, UoD Archives concerning members of the Glasites and potential collections
(1) ‘El Cid a storyline by Alan Sharp’, nd (2) ‘El Cid a screenplay by Alan Sharp’ draft screenplay, nd (3) ‘El Cid a legend of our times’ draft screenplay with cast of characters, nd (4) Notes and character list, nd (5) Notes inserted into volume of draft letter of notes to Nicolas and [production crew?] timetable, nd (6) El Cid electronic folder: elcid1.pdf El Cid Part One screenplay first draft,13 January 2011 elcid2.pdf El Cid Part Two screenplay first draft,13 January 2011 elcid3.pdf El Cid Part Three screenplay first draft,13 January 2011 elcid1snightjune2011 El Cid A Legend for our time (The First Night), 10 July 2011 elcid2ndNightJune2011.pdf El Cid A Legend for our time (The Second Night), 10 July 2011 Inaccessible documents: Elcid.fdr, elcid1snightjune2011.fdr, elcid1stnight.fdr, elcid2ndNightJune2011.fdr, elcidmay2011fdr
(1) Character notes and plot lines, nd (2) ‘The Kaiser’s Last Kiss… based on the novel by Alan Judd 2nd draft’ screenplay, nd (3) Kaiser’s Last Kiss electronic folder: Kaiser.fdr Kaiser.pdf ‘The Kaiser's Last Kiss A Screenplay … based On The Novel By Alan Judd first Draft February 23, 2011’ Kaiserjune11.fdx Kaisernotes.docx Notes on action and characters by script page, nd Kaiseroct11.pdf ‘The Kaiser's Last Kiss A Screenplay … Based on the Novel by Alan Judd Third Draft October 17, 2011’
(1) Draft screenplay by Sean Damer about the trial of Madeline Smith with accompanying letter, 2010 (2) Scenes in the City Chamber with accompanying letter outlining planned ending, nd (3) Letter from Damer responding to Sharp’s comments on the script, nd