Print preview Close

Showing 3400 results

Descriptions
Series
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

4 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

Artefacts

(1) Brass “tune whistle” used for the initial note during hymn singing, in case
(2) Two printer’s plates of the Reverend John Glas
(3) Wooden spoon with v-shaped break in bowl
(4) Knife with bone or horn handle, made by Hilliard and Co. Sheffield
(5) Tuning fork
(6) Pitch pipe possibly used for giving note to begin hymns
(7) Ladle, probably used to serve the soup given out at church services

UoD Life Sciences, Stories in Science: postdoctoral career pathways digital brochure and films about staff

  • RU 925/3/8
  • Series
  • 2012

Stories in Science: postdoctoral career pathways digital brochure and film clips created by staff connected to Life Sciences, University of Dundee.

/1 Brochure
/2 Rachel Toth
/3 Doreen Cantrell
/4 Matthias Trost
/5 Nicola Stanley-Wall
/6 Claire Halpin
/7 Emma Compton
/8 Yogesh Kulathu
/9 Linda Morris
/10 Rob Ford
/11 Sonia Rocha
/12 Kate Storey
/13 Jon Urch
/14 Postdoctoral pathways introduction

Life Sciences

Narratives and notes

Notes, outlines, draft narratives and dialogue which appear to be autobiographical, with personal thoughts written as draft articles or essays

Ephemera

Newscutting scrapbook, with digitised copy, Sharp's family tree, plans of Rockbank, and football World Cup material. Also copy of interview given by Sharp

Correspondence

Personal letters to Sharp's birth mother, and letters to Sharp from family and friends. Also letters and emails relating to Sharp's professional life

Bibles

(1) Pulpit Bible, 1908
(2) 'A New Commentary on Holy Scripture including the Apocrypha', 1928
(3) English Missal, 3rd Edition [1934]

Correspondence of George Frederick Boyle, 6th Earl of Glasgow

George Frederick Boyle, (1825-1890), was a life long associate and supporter of Alexander Penrose Forbes. He succeeded his half brother as 6th Earl of Glasgow in 1869. He founded and endowed the College and Collegiate Church of the Holy Spirit on the island of Cumbrae in 1849. [See also MS 54 in the University Library's main manuscript collection].
Results 1 to 25 of 3400