(1) Fourth draft screenplay for United Artists Corporation Ltd, 16 June 1994, including revisions of 23 July 1994 (2) 7 marketing posters for the film featuring different scenes, 1996 (3) Marketing programme, 1995
(1) Chapters one and two, ‘The Sabbath Seige’ and ‘The War’ (2) Chapter contents and notes (3) Volume titled ‘Don’t Cry It’s only a Picture Show’. Inside titled ‘A Blindman on a Galloping Horse a novel of childhood’, containing chapters one, 'Summer 1944' to chapter twenty
(1) Draft screenplay 'based on the novella by Robert Louis Stevenson', nd (2) Draft screenplay 'based on the novella by Robert Louis Stevenson', nd (3) Screenplay for Top Shelf Productions, Talisman Productions, 1997 (4) ‘Falesa. Draft notes’, nd (5) ‘Falesa Alan’s Notes 30 March 2007 (Abridged by Philippa)’, 2007 (6) Folder of 7 x electronic docs, most titled ‘Final’, 2003, 2008 [all inaccessible]
(1) Draft screenplay 'based on the writings of Richard Brautigan', nd (2) Draft screenplay 'based on the writings of Richard and Ianthe Brautigan', nd (3) Draft screenplay 'based on the writings of Ianthe and Richard Brautigan', nd (4) Pages of draft screenplay 'based on the writings of Richard Brautigan and Ianthe Brautigan', nd (5) Electronic documents: brautigan.fdr and brautigan2.fdr [inaccessible]
Correspondence and related papers concerning the establishment of Boomerang, its licence and relationship with the Church, including Boomerang's constitution. Also papers relating to Boomerang's tenancy of the cafe at the Baxter Park Pavilion. Costs and accounts of the Boomerang Project, with outlie of groups using the centre.
(1) Letters, costs accounts, snagging list and inspection reports, 2000-2007 (2) Summary of costs, timetable and correspondence, 2001-2004 (3) Restoration Fund bank statements, 2002-2010 (4) Trades invoices, 2005 (5) Fabric and services papers, 2006-2010 (6) Notes about the Church organ, nd
(1) Printed email from Scott Turow of notes on the teleplay, May 2003 (2) 'Reversible Errors (The First Night)...based on the novel by Scott Turow', second revision screenplay, 27 June 2003 (3) 'Reversible Errors (The Second Night)' screenplay, second draft, 27 June 2003 (4) Second revision, full pink locked for Mike Robe Productions, 19 September 2003
(1) Notebook of copy or draft letters by Sharp to Stevie Lee, Colin Beeby, Stephen Batt and others, nd (2) Letter re accompanying letter requesting Sharp respond to the highlighted comments the radio play, ‘Tess of the D’Urbervilles’, 2001 (3) Letter from the BBC concerning tax on Sharp’s fee, 5 April 2002 (4) Letter from Patricia Kavanagh relating to Sharp’s novels, 17 May 2004 (5) Letters  from Susie Tarr about the development of the Tom Mix project, one noting that they mustn’t have Johnny Depp as ‘Tom’, 2004 (6) Email printout from Jon Eskenas confirming meeting with Bessie Pender, April 2007. Also copies of cuttings about Pender’s story, 1995-2002 (7) Letter from Phillipa relating thoughts of Toa about Alan’s treatment of a film about Island life and relationship with Traders, nd. Also Wikki printout about Kilikiti, Samoan cricket, April 2007 (8) 2 x email printouts relating to the property at Tighnabruaich, April 2007 (9) Email print out from Marilyn Milgrom concerning proposed project ‘Run but you Can’t Hide’, 2010 (10) Letter to Alan which accompanied an unknown draft screenplay, with draft letter on reverse by Sharp to Fiona/Don giving opinion of ‘Doubtful [Soud?], 2010 (11) Unsigned agreement between the New Zealand Film Commission and Alan Sharp, 2011