Mr Ralph J. Kraut and M. K. Mathulla on the steps of company offices. Mr Kraut was the Chairman and Chief Executive of Giddings & Lewis Machine Tool Company, Fond du Lac Wisconsin U.S.A. who bought Douglas Fraser & Sons from the Fraser Family.
(1) Standard Bank of S.A, 1963-1977 (2) Papers relating to Cox's move from Rhodesia to Malta, 1964-1966 (3) Papers relating to property in Malta, 1964-1979 (4) Camperdown Insulation Co (PTY) Ltd correspondence, 1965-1971 (5) Taxation, 1965-1977 (6) Income tax, Malta, 1965-1977 (7) Midland Bank Executor and Trustee Co (CI) Ltd correspondence, 1966-1968 (8) Midland Bank correspondence, 1966-1980 (9) Camperdown Investments (Jersey) Ltd correspondence, 1968-1971 (10) Investment accounts, 1968-1974 (11) Valuations, 1968-1976 (12) Camperdown Investments (Jersey) Ltd correspondence, 1969-1977 (13) Insurance and other papers relating to 'Scottish Simo' and 'Simoni', 1969-1979 (14) Camperdown Insulation Co (PTY) Ltd correspondence, 1971-1975 (15) Caledon SA Nominee income account statements, 1971-1978 (16) Correspondence relating to the sale of 'Scottish Simo', 1972-1975 (17) Midland Bank Trust Co (CI) Ltd correspondence, 1972-1975 (18) Accounts and correspondence with Mourant du Feu & Jeune, advocates, 1974-1979 (19) Camperdown Insulation Co (PTY) Ltd portfolio statements, 1975-1980 (20) Midland Bank Trust Co (Jersey) Ltd correspondence, 1976-1979 (21) Caledon SA statements and correspondence, 1977-1980 (22) Statements and correspondence about valuations and accounts, 1978-1979
(1) ‘An end of wishing’, First draft of screenplay 1973 (2) Dark Tower screenplay, first draft for Robert M Sherman Warner Bros, 12 February 1973 (3) 'Night Moves' Dark Tower production script, September 17, 1973 (4) Night Moves marketing programme, 1975
(1) Letter from Miller to Gerard Sandeman, Edinburgh. Mentions enclosed photographs, gives some personal news and thanks Sandeman for his help and friendship, (2) Includes six photographs of Barony Street Church
Wikiepedia print out biography of Geoffrey Cantor, with copies of correspondence between Cantor and Helen Smailes, notes about the Edinburgh Church rolls and reprints of 'Missions , Interrupted: Scottish Anti-Missions and Propagating the Gospel at Home' and 'Why was Faraday excluded from the Sandemanians in 1844?'. Also email print out from Smailes to Michael Bolik, UoD Archives concerning members of the Glasites and potential collections
(1) Untitled Acts 1-IV [incomplete] screenplay, nd (2) Screenplay 'based on the book by Fay Weldon' nd (3) Memorandum of notes from Granada Television on Sharp’s script Acts I-IV, July 1991 (4) Memorandum of notes from Granada Television on Sharp’s second draft script, August 1991 (5) Draft outlines of Act One-Four and Act One- Seven
(1) First draft screenplay for Citadel Entertainment, April 1991 (2) [Fax?] rough draft on ‘Robeson notes’ sent from Judy Ranan to David R Ginsberg/Tom Patricia, July 24 1991, with relevant copies of the hearings by the Committee on Un-Amercian Activities (3) [Fax?] from Judy Ranan to Alan Sharp of outline divided in to seven acts, 26 July 1991