Manuscripts from the Episcopal Chest. A volume of transcripts of letters and minutes relating mainly to the Diocese of Edinburgh. 1727-1756. Transcribed c.1919, with occasional notes by William L. Christie. [Numbers in brackets are the original MSS numbers].
Miscellaneous MSS nos. 1078-1123 [excluding 1113-1120], 1711-1764 and MSS nos. 467-483, 1690-1727. Transcribed c.1919. (1078) Letter, St. Andrews, Fra[ncis] Pringle [Professor of Greek, St. Leonard's College], to Rev. Charles Littlejohn, Minister of the Gospel at Edinburgh. As to seals and foundation of University of St. Andrews; with facsimile signature.
Also correspondence and papers relating to various Episcopal churches within the Diocese of BrechinAll Souls Church, Invergowrie Trust, 1922-1929; Bishop Forbes Convalescent Church, 1920; Fasque Rectory funds, 1930; Home for Incurables, Dundee, 1925; St. John the Baptist's Church, Dundee, 1923-1924; St. Laurence's Church, Laurencekirk; 1928-1930; St. Martin's Episcopal School, Dundee, 1923-1939; St. Mary's Home for Incurables, Dundee, 1923-1928; St. Mary's and St. Peter's Church, Montrose, 1925; St. Palladius Church, Drumtochty, 1923; St. Peter's Church, Torry, 1923.