Print preview Close

Showing 2 results

Descriptions
Angus
Advanced search options
Print preview View:

James F Low & Co Ltd

  • MS 89
  • Collection
  • 1850-1984
Minutes 1902 1970; shareholding records 1902 1971; ledgers 1902 1971; purchase books 1918 1940; machinery records and order books 1850 1947; patents book 1924 1960; machinery specification books 1858 1976; bills of material 1946 1955; machinery instructions 1946 1959; inventories; photographs 1928 c.1950; plans and drawings 1857 1968. Also includes company files and other records of subsidiary company James F Low (Engineers) Ltd, manufacturers of contractors' small plant 1902 1984.

James F Low & Co Ltd

Tealing parish members

Lists the communicants in the parish of Tealing on 13 July 1725 broken down by village or farmhouse: Kirktown, Tealing, Finlarg, Todhills, Newbigging, Balgray Easter, Balgray Wester, Balnuth, Balkalk, Prieston, Balkemback, Balutheran. Also lists elders and deacons and narrates the church's activities until 1727