Minutes of Executive Committee 1936-1947; Minutes of Management Committee 1875-1893; 1894-1908; 1909-1915, 1916- 1945; 1946-1997; Minutes book of the Ladies Committee, 1886; Indexed staff records including training dates, sick days, annual leave, 1957-1970
Reports 1914-2000, Student Records of Training 1962-1990, Course Records 1902-1973, Staff Manuals 1966-1983, Records Relating to the History of Dundee School of Nursing 1969, General Medical Texts 1893-2001, Royal College of Nursing (Dundee Branch) Pagent of Nursing c 1975, Magazines 1996, Photographs c 1970.
Personal and family correspondence and papers 1889-1900; testimonials 1887-1900; correspondence relating to his work as Medical Officer of Health for Sutherland 1890-1904; correspondence and papers related to closure of Inverness Steam Baking Co 1894-1899; miscellaneous papers and correspondence 1897-1905.
Correspondence relating to the Society's history; Minute books and papers; Financial record; Records relating to various national and international conferences; Records relating to Society fundraising events; Photographs
Dundee and district branch minutes 1893-1915; Dundee division minutes 1912-1974; letters and other papers found with the above minutes; report of the committee on the treatment of simple fractures ; list of medical practitioners in Dundee 1840-1841; British Medical Guild Dundee Area 1956-1968; Newspaper cuttings concerning the salaries of doctors 1957; Signs for British Medical Guild Meeting. c 1960s; tourist maps of Dresden, Vienna and outlying areas found with the above minutes 1888
Minutes of directors 1912-1948, minutes of weekly committee 1843-1948, minutes of general purposes committee 1948-1950, financial records 1938-1949, hospital admissions and discharge registers 1845-1948, war casualties register 1939-1950, hospital registers for Arbroath Burgh and District Joint Epidemic Hospital, Arbroath Public Health Hospital, and Little Cairnie Hospital 1947-1956; Patient records 1929-1980s; Staff records 1900-1970s; framed plan showing the boundaries of the Infirmary, 1844.