Eastern Regional Hospital Board

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Eastern Regional Hospital Board

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Eastern Regional Hospital Board was established in July 1948 in response to the NHS (Scotland) Act. From headquarters in Dundee it managed hospital provisions in the counties of Dundee, Angus, Perth and Kinross. Its services were also used by the North and East Fife hospitals. Following reorganisation in the mid-1970s, it was replaced by the Tayside Health Board. The board consisted of three boards of management, each concerned with one or more hospitals grouped as to type and geographical region.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places