Dundee Brattice Cloth and Waterproofing Company Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Dundee Brattice Cloth and Waterproofing Company Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

The Dundee Brattice Cloth and Waterproofing Company Limited started trading c. 1910 at Regent Works, 12 Forebank Road, Dundee, as successors to Bruce & Sturrock. The company was involved in the manufacture and sale of brattice cloths and waterproofed textile fabrics of all kinds. It was incorporated in 1914 as a subsidiary of A & S Henry & Co Ltd, and was taken over by the Titaghur Jute Factory Co Ltd in 1972. The company continued to operate at Regent and Burnside Works until it went into voluntary liquidation c. 1985.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places