Craiks Limited

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Craiks Limited

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

In 1863 James Craik acquired land in Forfar and built Manor Works. J & A Craik & Company, Linen and Jute Manufacturers, Manor Works, Forfar became a Limited Company trading under the name of Craiks Limited in 1908. The company became a subsidiary of the Low & Bonar Group Ltd, in 1981 and ceased to trade in the same year

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places