Cargill & Co Ltd

Identity area

Type of entity

Authorized form of name

Cargill & Co Ltd

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Cargill & Co Ltd were a firm of Dundee bleachers established prior to 1853 at 21 St Andrew's Street and at Midmill (Dundee Bleachfield). In 1969 the company was bought out completely by William Watson (Dundee) Ltd. The company ceased trading and their whole assets and liabilities were transferred to the holding company. In 1976 Cargill & Co Ltd went into voluntary liquidation, but the activities at Midmill Works were continued by William Watson (Dundee) Ltd.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places