Showing 2400 resultsNames
Wm. Fergusson & Sons Weaving Manufacturers was inaugurated in 1818 in the Hilltown district of Dundee but it was not until 1839 that the buildings were erected on the present site. On 30 May 1892 the premises were destroyed by fire and the new Dudhope Works, designed by J. Murray Robertson, came into operation in May 1893. The company was acquired by Low & Bonar Ltd in 1912 and became a Limited Liability Company in that year. Wm. Fergusson and Sons traded under their own name until 1971/2.
Zu finished their Master's in Comics and Graphic novels and began their PhD at the University of Dundee. Zu is a prolific comics creator, self-publishing and selling their original work.
Results 2376 to 2400 of 2400